this is a test
- Bring your "soil to life" with the power of essential microbes
- Faster uptake and avaialbility of nutrients
- Better soil structure (water holding capacity, carbon, nitrogen fixing)
- Allows beneficial microbes to dominate the soil and plants
- Promotes natural germination, root development, maturing and floweiring.
- Lactic acid bacteria including Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum.
- Photosynthetic bacteria including Rhodopseudomonas palustris.
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria including Acetobacter species and Rhizobium species.
- Bacillus species including Bacillus subtilis/Lysinibacillus sphaericus and Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.
- Yeasts including Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
How it worksMicroLife promotes the fermentative decomposition of plant residues in the soil. The incorporation of MicroLife promotes the plants natural germination and root formation in the crop by improving the chemical, physical and biological condition of the soil. MicroLife promotes the formation of humus through the fermentative conversion of organic material.