Probiotics are essential for overall health and well-being.
Whether it’s livestock, pets or even your family, Multikraft works from the inside out to make us healthier.
The Multikraft Probiotic farming system assists with reducing animal stress and increases productivity and feed conversion. In addition, animal husbandry almost always involves odours and increased prevalence of flies due to the occurrence of decomposition processes. In conjunction with increased ammonia emissions, this can develop into odour problems and infestation. The use of Multikraft Probiotics in animal feed, the enclosure and agriculture fertiliser can prevent these decomposition processes before they occur. The climate in the enclosure is better and fly infestations and odours are noticeably reduced.
Effect and benefits in animal husbandry
Use of probiotics in animal enclosures prevents the decomposition processes from starting and noticeably improves the climate in the enclosure. This eliminates the basic nutrition for fly larvae and greatly reduces the occurrence of foul odours. Incorporation of probiotics throughout the cycle also makes agricultural fertiliser more valuable for soil and plants.
- Reduces animal stress (transition of feed type, travel, gut issues, etc.)
- FHE (Fermented Herbs Extract) increases feed intake and appetite
- Elimination of decomposition processes prevents buildup of odours
- Reduction in greenhouse gas emissions (methane, ammonia and Nitrous oxide)
- Improves the living conditions within the barn/shed etc.
- Eliminates basic nutrition for fly larvae, thus reducing flies
FHE for Cattle
FHE increases cell metabolism and with it, cell renewal regeneration; the damaging effect of exogenous free radicals is reduced, which has been proven in testing by the institute for cell biology test systems, Dartsch Scientific GmbH.
Cattle producers report that the use of FHE helps to promote a favourable environment in feedlot and pasture fed systems by greatly reducing fly infestation and the build up of odours. Positive microorganisms are promoted in the gut of the animal, thus reducing diarrhoeal diseases and germs in the animal’s excrement. The immune system and body’s defences in cattle are also strengthened.
Multikraft Probiotic FHE improves the feed intake of livestock and has a positive effect on their overall vitality. According to practical reports, positive microorganisms are cultivated in the gut – this strengthens the immune system and thus the animal’s resistance. Healthy cattle, daily growth and increased cattle quality, all assist in lowering your operational costs.
Experiences with Multikraft FHE:
- Feed transition stresses are greatly reduced
- Performance stabilised
- Livestock become quieter and relaxed
- Hoof health improved (reduction in thrush, foot-rot, heat)
- The aerobic stability of total mix rations is significantly improved by FHE and also remains stable in the summer
- Cattle are easier to handle and return to ‘Home Pens” quicker
- Flies and other parasites are reduced
- Odours are reduced
- Higher capacity of handling high stress events – heat, trucking, ration change etc.
Chickens & poultry
FHE increases cell metabolism, cell renewal and cell regeneration. It has also been proven to reduce the damaging effects of exogenous free radicals as shown in studies conducted at the institute for cell biology test systems, Dartsch Scientific GmbH.
Customer feedback from Poultry producers is that the use of FHE promotes a favourable environment in both broiler and egg production across all conditions, from Free Range to Barn and also in Cage. Positive microorganisms are promoted in the gut of the bird, thus reducing diarrhoeal diseases and germs in animal excrement. The immune system is strengthened, increasing the overall vitality of the animals and reducing stress.
- Feed transition stresses are greatly reduced
- Performance stabilized (Even growth and size)
- Birds become quieter and more relaxed
- Significant reduction in respiratory diseases
- Reduction in litter removal
- Flies and parasites are reduced
- Barn / Shed environment improved
- Reduction in toxic emissions and odour
- Water quality improved
Increase vitality and feed intake
Multikraft Probiotic FHE improves the feed intake of birds and has a positive effect on their vitality. According to practical reports, the stronger immune system and improved overall health, has significant benefits including:
- Lower operational costs
- Reduction in bird death due to increase in vitality
- Daily bird growth and quality increased
- Cleaner, healthier, sustainable
Fly and parasite control
Flies only lay their eggs in rotting matter as this provides nourishment for the larvae. The use of MicroBalance in the entire shed prevents decay-forming processes and removes the habitat for fly larvae. Multikraft Probiotics repression of decay-forming processes also has a positive effect in other areas of poultry production. Slurry, liquid and solid manure are significantly less odorous and are more beneficial to soil and plants by using Multikraft Probiotics.
FHE increases cell metabolism and with it, cell renewal and cell regeneration; the damaging effect of exogenous free radicals is reduced, which has been proven in testing by the institute for cell biology test systems, Dartsch Scientific GmbH.
FHE has shown to increase the appetite of the animals and considerably improve feed conversion.
Practitioners report that the use of FHE ensures a favourable environment in the stables and greatly reduces fly infestations and the build up of odours. Positive microorganisms are promoted in the gut of the animals, thus reducing diarrhoeal diseases or germs in the animals’ excrement. The immune system and body’s defences in the animals are strengthened, causing their overall vitality to increase.
- The stable climate is optimised
- Bad smells are neutralised
- Fly problems are reduced
- The immune system and the disease resistance of the horses are improved
- Diarrhea problems are reduced due to the stable intestines flora
- Animals become quieter and more balanced